A brief guide assist you rip Blu-ray disc, folder, ISO images files to MP4 withbest aspect ratio and quality, so that you can watch Blu-rays on widescreen smart TV smoothly.
Blade Runner: It may not have the ultimate audio or video quality, but this newly remasteredversion is splendid compared with the poor original DVD. Better yet, thiscollection comes with every version of the movie ever released.
The Bridge on the River Kwai: David Lean's classic--and arguably, one of the best filmsof all time--has come to Blu-ray in a completely new remastered version. Morespecifically, this includes a new 4K "digital restoration," as wellas 5.1 surround-sound audio. I've seen this one lately for less than $10, whichis definitely a bargain for Lean fans.
Hugo: Whetheryou thought "Hugo" should have taken home a Best Picture Oscar or not (people tend to really love this film or just think it's OK), one thing isclear: director Martin Scorsese's first 3D effort and an ode to the movies istruly a winner on Blu-ray. The video transfer is nothing short of spectacularand the detail throughout the film is something to behold. This one'sbeautifully rendered and sharp, sharp, sharp.
Braveheart:Though Paramounthas received some criticism for the video quality of its "Gladiator"Blu-ray, "Braveheart" has fared much better, getting high marks forboth picture and sound. We agree--and also like the replay value on this one.
Top 40 must have Blu-rays
You may use to watch Blu-rays on Windows/Mac computer with the help of an external Blu-ray drive, or rentblu-ray movies online. But for me, the coolest thing is to enjoy my Blu-ray collections on Smart TV or home theater.
Surely, it’s not necessary to purposely buy aBlu-ray Player just for watching Blu-rays on Smart TV; as long as you havean external Blu-ray drive, we can make all this happen.
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is such a magic tool to help you roll off your Blu-rayprotection and rip Blu-ray to best MP4 for playback on Smart TV with perfect aspect ratio.
Mac version is available here; well support Mac Mavericks: Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac.
Promotion 1: You can get both the two programs at 30% OFF at Pavtube Thansgiving Special Offer.
Promotion 2: ShareThanksgiving Promotion to your Facebook to earn 20% OFF Blu-ray Ripper
How to watch Blu-rays on widescreen Smart TV?
Step 1. Run Best Blu-ray to Smart TV Converter and import disc.
Clickthis icon to load Blu-ray disc from ROM, or Blu-ray folder, ISO images files. DVDsare also supported.
Ialso noticed if you have an ISO file to import, it will recognize the ISOautomatically with no need to run virtual driver and mount ISOfiles firstly. Good design.
Step 2. Chooseformat.
Click“Format” drop-down list and choose “HD video>H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)”; it’sthe most widely used format which will be supported by your TV.
Step 3. Adjustvideo specs or change aspect ratio (Optional)
Ifyou are not satisfied with default specs, then click “Settings” to enter Profiles Settings windows; here you can customize video frame rate, bitrate,size and other settings freely.
If you want to trim, crop, editaudio/subtitles or adjust aspect ratio, click the pencil-like icon and switchto “Crop” tab. Choose Advanced mode, lock the “Keep Ratio” and you can free change aspect ratio.Usually it will be set to “Original”; it would be ok to playback on smartTV, or you can change it to 16:9.
Step 4. Start conversion.
Clickthe big red “Convert” to start converting your Blu-rays to H.264 MP4. Afterthe conversion, click “Open output folder” to quick locate converted files; now stream the converted Blu-ray moviein MP4 to your smart TV or transfer via USB adapter.
Enjoy your movies with family!
More Related guides:
- Stream Blu-ray Videos on Samsung Smart TV with DS Video via Synology Server
- How to Watch 3D ISO to Samsung TV?
- Rip Blu-ray Discs for Samsung 4K TV Streaming via USB?
- How to Play PowerPoint video on Samsung Smart TV?
- How To Play HEVC/X265 Video On Samsung Smart TV??
- How To Play Blu-Ray On Samsung Smart TV Via USB Stick/External HDD?
- Samsung LED/SUHD TV Supported Video/Audio Formats
- Rip 3D M2TS To 3D MP4 For Panasonic TC-P65VT60 TV And Samsung HT-D6750 TV
- View 4K videos on Samsung TV via Roku 4
- Move Blu-ray/DVD Collection to HTPC for Samsung TV Streaming
- Supported AVI on Samsung TV – Play All AVI on Samsung TV
- Make 3D MKV Playable on Samsung Active 3D UE55H6400
- How to play 3D ISO files on Samsung 3D Smart TV in 3D Mode?
- Convert Oscars Blu-rays to Samsung BD-JM57C Blu-ray Player for Vizio TV
- How to Stream Ex Machina Bluray on Samsung Smart TV without Blu-ray Player?
- Rip Blu-ray to Western Digital Media Server for Samsung Ultra HD TV
- Rip and Backup Family DVD to NAS for Viewing via Kodi on Samsung TV 55 inches
- Rip DVD/Blu-ray for Playing on Samsung TV with a built-in Media Player
- Why Does My Samsung Smart TV H6400 not play .mkv files? Solved!