If you want to watch videos and music downloaded from the iTunes store on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, I'm sure you will be fond of this article, in which you will learn the easy way to remove the DRM protection from iTunes contents for freely playback.The Galaxy Note 3 features a large 5.7” Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. For me, a good display is the most important feature of a smartphone. If you have gotten a large number of music and videos files from the iTunes store, and you want to enjoy them on your Galaxy Note 3, the problem will occur. Galaxy Note 3 just a Android phone, and there is no iTunes App for Android. You can't play iTunes contents on your Galaxy Note 3 directly.
You can sync iTunes movies and music to Galaxy Note 3 with some syncing softwares, but you still can’t play iTunes movies and DRMed music. The iTunes media files were protected by DRM. For enjoy iTunes on Galaxy Note 3, you have to remove the DRM protection from iTunes movies and music. Here we provide you the easy way to help you to transfer DRM-free iTunes files and DRM protected files from iTunes to Galaxy Note 3.
To accomplish this goal, Pavtube iTunes to Galaxy Note 3 Converter is highly recommended for its easy-to-use interface, straight workflow and reliable video quality. It can remove the DRM protection from iTunes downloaded video, and transfer it to various video formats including MP4 profiles for Galaxy Note 3. What's more, this DRM Removal Tool can also strip DRM protection from Amazon Instant WMV videos, and Digital copies, convert them to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for playback.
Now just download this software and follow the tips below to make your iTunes movies playable on Galaxy Note 3.
Download the App
(Click here for Mac OS X 10.5)
Few tips before starting the iTunes videos and music to Galaxy Note 3 conversion:
1. The DRM removing process may mislead your anti-virus software to falsely report virus/worm. Please ignore the report to keep on ripping.
2. This product cannot convert unplayable video (damaged, unauthorized, etc).
3. Allow the audio driver installed during the Pavtube ChewTune installation.
3. Close iTunes before running the Pavtube DRM Removal Converter when converting iTunes M4V movies.
4. It would take as long as the source movie length for the whole iTunes contents to Galaxy Note 3 conversion process since Pavtube ChewTune records source DRM files in 1:1 video and audio quality.
How to Remove DRM-protection from Videos and Music to Galaxy Note 3?
Step 1. Run Pavtube ChewTune, drag and drop the source iTunes video and music from local computer to ChewTune. Or hit the “Add Video” button to import your iTunes DRM contents.
Step 2. From “Format” drop-down list, choose “Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4)” as the output format.
Step 3. If you like, you can enter “Settings” option to adjust profile parameters, such as video codec, bitrate, frame rate, size, etc to get better video and audio quality on Galaxy Note 3.
Step 4. Click the big “Convert” button on software main UI to start iTunes videos and music to Galaxy Note 3 conversion. This converter will activate your media player automatically and start to play this video. The player windows cannot be removed or closed.
In the meanwhile, it will start to record this video in MP4 real-time. The conversion time is equal to the video length itself; you can do other tasks during the converting the process.
Note: the system volume could turn off temporally during this period; no worries, do not touch it to get perfect DRM removed video.
After the conversion, click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted video. Then transfer movies from PC to Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Now you are ready to watch DRM-free videos and music from iTune store on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 the nest time you wait for a bus, travel, or go camping trip.
Get Pavtube ChewTune in bundle package: Video Converter Ultimate($65) + ChewTune($29) with Only $74.9 which can save you $19.1, then you can enjoy any DRM or common movies freely on Windows 7/Vista/XP/8/8.1.
- How to Copy 3D Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy S5 for ZEISS VR One?
- Copy DVD to Samsung Galaxy S8 for Watching on the go
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge Supported Files
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Play Supported/Unsupported movies on Galaxy Tab S?
- Copy DVD to Plex For Samsung Samsung TV Streaming
- Supported Files of Samsung Galaxy A3/5/6/7/8/9
- View DVD on Galaxy J7 through Gear VR
- How to Play Video on Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro?
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Portable SSD T3
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7/8.0
- Rip Blu-ray to Portable hard drive for Samsung audio video unit
- Put DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for Playback
- Put DVD Collection To Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ For Playing
- Top Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Converter – Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S7/S6/Note 5/Note 4
- Make 3D Movies For Your Samsung Gear VR With Old Movie Library And Blu-Ray/DVD Disc