1. On the one hand the connection is not successful, check the interface cable and Blu-ray players, which had a bad contact.
2. On the other hand, USB the file format is not supported by the Blu-ray player.
You can enjoy video, audio and image files on your Blu-ray player or Network Media Player from USB or download files.
Enjoy media files from a USB device, such as a digital camera, MP3 player, or USB storage device, connected to the USB input on the Blu-ray Disc player not all files are guaranteed to play. But not all part of a file type may not play back.
Supported File Formats Blu-ray Players
Displayed in the picture, most of the Blu-ray player supports MP4 and AVI format files, so use a third-party software, convert Blu-ray player supports formats, on the transfer to the USB, by inserting the USB playback content on the Blu-ray player.
The Unique choice - Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
Described above the Blu-ray player will have no problems playing Mpeg2 and Mpeg4 files You can get the Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate which can convert files to more than 200 formats. To play video from USB on Blu-ray Player well.
The two versions Window Mac
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to play video from USB on Blu-ray Player
Step 1. add the files
Import the USB device files to this software
Step 2 Set the Blu-ray player support format MP4 and AVI as output format
Step 3 Start conversion
Put the converted content in USB, plugged into USB on the Blu-ray disc player, Now you can enjoy videos and music to bring you the happiness.
- How to import Blu-ray ISO file to Pavtube ByteCopy
- How to create free blu-ray ISO image file from commercial blu-ray discs
- Watching 3D movies on Avegant Glyph via iPhone
- Stream Download/Recorded 4K Video on Samsung 4K TV