But when your PC is too old or you have stored too many things on PC, it’s probably a little bit noisy when you directly play TV Series DVD on PC with internal DVD drive. And a TV Series DVD video is normally at least 4 hours even longer. When you play the TV Series DVD on PC with the physical DVD disc, your disc is easy to get scratched. So as your TV Series DVD video is too long or you want a quiet environment to enjoy your TV Series DVD video on PC, I suggest you to rip TV series DVD's to PC in order to watch them without the DVD disc and DVD drive.
In all likelihood, any commercial TV Series DVD will be copy protected. So when you would like to rip an entire TV Series DVD disc set and convert the episodes to individual MP4 files for your Windows Media Play on PC, you need a DVD Ripper (Learn DVD Ripper vs. DVD Copier). Today we’ll take a look at how to setup and batch process an entire TV Series DVD set on PC using PavtubeDVDAid (See other choices)and the H.264 codec.
Pavtube DVDAid can remove DVD copy protection on TV Series DVD and then convert TV Series DVD to seperate MP4, WMV episodes to play on PC with WMP. Of course, it also can rip TV Series DVD to MOV episodes to iTunes then you can enjoy the TV Series DVD on iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3. It can keep original video quality but if you need to compress the TV Series DVD size, you can adjust video resolution and bitrate to get smaller size.
For Mac users, pls use Pavtube DVDAid for Mac.
Free download and install:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html
How to rip TV Series DVD to PC in separate episodes?
Step 1: Load TV Series DVD
Launch the program and add the TV Series DVD you want to rip by clicking the “Load from Disc” icon on the main interface. Select the Title dropdown list and inspect the listings. You’ll see a group of titles and durations. And the whole main title of the TV Series DVD has been ticked automatically. You should find a group of titles with running times that match the approximate running time of a single episode in the series.
In our example, we are converting a series of one hour shows, so we have two titles running close to an hour. For a broadcast TV program it will be more like 40-45 minutes for an hour show and 20 minutes or so for a half hour program. You may want to refer to the original DVD if you aren’t sure of the number of episodes per disc and running times. You can ignore any additional smaller clip. They are likely to be intros and extras. Select the first title you’d like to add from the dropdown list.
Step 2: Choose outptu format
Click “Format”, you can find many video formats in the dropdown list, you can choose the one you need like “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)” from “HD Video” option.
Tip: Click “Settings”then a new window will pop up. Here, you can adjust A/V parameters and adjust the video size on your own. You can preview the output video parameters and size in the chart.
Step 3: Start to rip TV Series DVD to PC
Hit the “Convert” button to rip TV Series DVD to PC in MP4 format. Just wait a moment and then you can output the videos including all chapters of the episode you needed.
After ripped TV Series DVD to PC, then you can enjoy the TV Series DVD video on PC with WMP without DVD disc and DVD drive.
- What Is The Best Software To Rip Bluray Region A to Region Free?
- Keeping Original DTS HD-MA audio track from Blu-ray Disc
- 4k Blu-ray disc playing on PC?
- Handbrake Tutorial-How to Fix Handbrake VLC 2.0 Problem
- Copy and Stream TV Series DVD to Plex
- Best Blu-ray Ripper Comparison – Rip Blu-ray to Smartphone
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Rip Blu-ray Discs for Samsung 4K TV Streaming via USB
- Guide to Backup Blu-ray to U Disc
- Ripping encrypted DVDs with HandBrake and libdvdcss on macOS Sierra/El Capitan
- What Should You Do When Can’t Rip DVD With DVD Decrypter?
- Put DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- Put and Play DVD on Samsung Galaxy C7
- How To Backup DVD Collection To Buffalo LinkStation 210NAS?
- Copy DVD to Samsung Galaxy S8 for Watching on the go