NAS, with Network Attached Storage in full, is the extender for home sharing. If you have tons of 2016 hot Blu-ray releases like Guardians of the Galaxy, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, How to Train Your Dragon 2, Planes: Fire & Rescue, X-Men: Days of Future Past, etc. and want to copy them to NAS for streaming with your HD 4K TV or Normal def TV for watching on big sceen in your living room, find the all-in-one solution from the following paragraphs.
To realize it, a Blu-ray ripping program- like Pavtube BDMagic is highly recommended which can rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD to NAS supported MP4, MKV video effortlessly within a few clicks, so that you can sync and play your DVD, BD files on HD 4K TV or Normal def TV without any limitations. If you are a Mac user, please turn to BDMagic for Mac. Just download it and follow the steps below to learn how to do it.
Put 2016 hot Blu-ray releases onto NAS for playback on HD 4K TV or Normal def TV
Step 1: Run the best Blu-ray to NAS Converter and click disc icon to load your Blu-ray movie files. It programs also enables you to convert Blu-ray, DVD ISO files to NAS drive.
Step 2: Choose your desired output format for NAS, like MKV, MP4 and more. Here just set H.264 HD MP4 for example.
Tip: By clicking the "Settings" button, you can modify the video/audio parameters like 1920*1080 (Full HD 1080P video resolution), which can help you get the ripped Blu-ray movies with high quality
Step 3: Hit the Convert button to start converting Blu-ray movies to NAS video.
After a short conversion, click the Open button you will get the ripped Blu-ray files. Make sure the wireless network connection is accessible among the NAS and HD 4K TV or Normal def TV streaming.
Then just enjoy the high quality 2016 hot Blu-ray movies with your families and friends at ease. In addition, you can Get all Blu-rays into NAS and Get all DVD into NAS for watching.
- Stream Blu-ray Videos on Samsung Smart TV with DS Video via Synology Server
- How to use QNAP NAS on TV Via HD Station and Kodi Application?
- How to Play Media Files with Plex App on WD My Cloud Series?
- Copy 2016 Oscars DVD (ISO) Films to Synology DS216+ NAS for Sharing
- How To Play HEVC/X265 Video On Samsung Smart TV??
- How To Play Blu-Ray On Samsung Smart TV Via USB Stick/External HDD?
- Samsung LED/SUHD TV Supported Video/Audio Formats
- Rip 3D M2TS To 3D MP4 For Panasonic TC-P65VT60 TV And Samsung HT-D6750 TV
- View 4K videos on Samsung TV via Roku 4
- Move Blu-ray/DVD Collection to HTPC for Samsung TV Streaming
- Supported AVI on Samsung TV – Play All AVI on Samsung TV
- Make 3D MKV Playable on Samsung Active 3D UE55H6400
- How to play 3D ISO files on Samsung 3D Smart TV in 3D Mode?
- Convert Oscars Blu-rays to Samsung BD-JM57C Blu-ray Player for Vizio TV
- How to Stream Ex Machina Bluray on Samsung Smart TV without Blu-ray Player?
- Rip Blu-ray to Western Digital Media Server for Samsung Ultra HD TV
- Rip and Backup Family DVD to NAS for Viewing via Kodi on Samsung TV 55 inches
- Rip DVD/Blu-ray for Playing on Samsung TV with a built-in Media Player
- Why Does My Samsung Smart TV H6400 not play .mkv files? Solved!