What is Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite?
OS X 10.10 refers to the 2014 version of operating system exclusively unveiled at WWDC 2014 permitted to run on Mac computer by Apple Inc., after OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
Though the latest Mac OS X 10.10 would benefit us a lot to some extent, the point is that it will make a bonanza of Mac-relevant software be wayside as well. Take ripping DVD on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite for instance, supposed you do that on Mac OS X 10.10, for most part, you will get nothing but fail miserably, for you know, the ordinary DVD rippers are incompatible with Mac OS X 10.10.
For whatever purpose, you only need a top DVD ripper software to rip DVD movie disc on OS X 10.10 Yosemite. And here Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac will be exactly what you are looking for. More importantly, it is fully compatible with the newly unveiled Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite. For Mac users, ripping DVDs on Yosemite is the first and crucial process before they play DVD videos with more media players on Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV and so on.
Before getting started, let’s take a general look at what Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac can be used for.
- Rip the new released DVDs disc to WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, M4V, FLV, 3GP, MPG, and more.
- Convert DVD to for iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2, Apple TV, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy Tab Pro, Amazon Fire Phone, Vetech InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 2, Surface 2, Nexus 9, Nexus 6, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, and other smartphones, tablets, media players.
- Extract DVD movies to MP3, AC3, M4A, WAV and various audio formats.
- Attach SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to source DVD video
Download Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac which will go good with your new Mac OS without updating. Install and launch it. Similar to ripping DVD to Mavericks, it is as easy as A-B-C.
A. Add the DVD source
Insert a DVD disc into your Mac OS X 10.10, and click the "Load disc" button on the left top of software UI to load your DVD content. Alternatively, you can add a DVD folder or ISO image file from your hard drive. And The Yosemite DVD Ripper will check and choose the main DVD title (always the longest) for you immediately.
B. Choose an output format
You are enabled to choose an idea output format according to your needs. It supports converting DVDs to any Mac and PC friendly videos or playing the videos on iPhone 6/6 Plus, Apple TV 3, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air 2, Android tablets, smartphones, PSP and so on.
Tip: The software allows you to change the Destination Folder to save the output digital file, or make advanced parameter settings, etc. But all are optional.
C. Start the conversion process
Afterwards, you may simply hit the "Convert" button on the bottom. For any feature-length movie, it takes less than half an hour to complete the process, but it also depends on the configuration and situation of your Mac, as well as the output format you choose.
When the conversion is done, the converted DVD movie folder in your hard drive will pop up automatically. Now enjoy the DVD movies hassle free.
It is really easy to rip DVD on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite? Just have a try now!
- Ripping encrypted DVDs with HandBrake and libdvdcss on macOS Sierra/El Capitan
- What Should You Do When Can’t Rip DVD With DVD Decrypter?
- Put DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- Put and Play DVD on Samsung Galaxy C7
- How To Backup DVD Collection To Buffalo LinkStation 210NAS?
- Copy DVD to Samsung Galaxy S8 for Watching on the go