How to play iTunes movies on Surface 2? Can I istall iTunes on Surface 2? Here you will find an easy way to sync and play iTunes M4V movies on Surface 2 tablet.Did you get a Microsoft Surface 2 as your Thanksgiving gift? Microsoft Surface 2 is one of the most popular Windows tablets which help you surf online checking mails and browsing websites, read book play games and also watch movies and HD videos. It makes your spare time interesting. Now if you have some movies in your iTunes library and now you want to transfer them to Surface 2 for playback, then you are right here!
You may find most iTunes videos can be easily imported to Surface 2 but cannot play. What's the matter? Is there anything wrong with your videos? Well, that's because your iTunes movies are purchased from iTunes store and are copyright-protected by Apple's DRM mechanism which prevents from your playing the media on non-Apple products. To play iTunes DRM-protected movies and TV shows on Surface 2, you need to take DRM off iTunes movies and TV shows first.
Here, iTunes movie DRM decoder entitled ChewTune is such a tool to help you out while you are having a headache not being able to play iTunes m4v movies on Surface 2. This application features DRM Removal and Media File Conversion. With it, you can easily convert the DRM protected iTunes video and audio files to the plain, Surface 2 playable file formats such as mp4 format.
Download the App
(Click here for Mac OS X 10.5)
Here are few tips before starting the iTunes m4v movies to Surface 2 Conversion:
1. Make sure that your computer is authorized for source videos, that is to say you can play the source iTunes M4V movies in iTunes.
2. Allow the audio driver installed during the Pavtube ChewTune installation.
3. Close iTunes before running the Pavtube DRM Removal Converter when converting iTunes M4V movies.
4. It would take as long as the source movie length for the whole DRM video to Surface 2 conversion process since Pavtube ChewTune records source DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality.
The Steps (based on Windows Screenshots):
Step 1: Add iTunes M4V movies to the software. After installing, Launch ChewTune and import your iTunes files (including the copy-protected music, movies, TV shows) to the program. Batch conversion is supported so that you can add multiple files to convert at a time.
Step 2: Select output format. Click "Format" bar and move mouse to "Windows" column, you can easily find the profile of "Microsoft Surface Windows RT H.264 Video (*.mp4)". The output videos could also fit on Surface 2 tablet perfectly. If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.
Step 3: Start the conversion. After above steps, just hit the "Convert" icon to start converting iTunes M4V videos to MP4 videos for Surface 2. Once the process completes, just copy and transfer the DRM-free MP4 videos to your Surface 2 and enjoy the m4v movies with ease.
Check out 'The Ways Transferring Files to Your Surface' if you have no idea about Surface 2 file transfer.
- Play MP4 on Sharp Aquos TV over DLNA/via USB?
- Convert MTS files to MP4 for Samsung TV
- The Samsung TV read MP4 movies with subtitles via plex?
- Best MP4 Video Converter - Re-encode MP4 Files
- Convert 2D Movie Clips to 3D?SBS MP4 for 3D Devices
- How to Play MP4 Videos in Windows Media Player?
- 3 Ways to Convert MKV to MP4 for iTunes Playing
- How To Convert MP4 X264 To AVI To Play On DVD Player?
- Rip 3D Blu-Ray Disc To 3D SBS MP4 For VR Headsets/3D TVs
- Best HD PVR Software To Re-Encode PVR Video To MP4/MKV/AVI
- Make 3D SBS MP4 Video For Homido VR